Friday, June 27, 2008

Book Review: The Art of Black and White Photography

Here is the link to my book review on Torsten Andress Hoffman‘s: The Art of Black and White Photography- http://desicritics.org/2008/06/26/131513.php
Book is a well-documented book covering the whole gamut of black and white photography and has useful tips on photography. I would recommend this book to any serious photographer as a must read book.




I was passing through the Horniman garden in Fort to visit the Asiatic Library and when I saw through the iron gate the imposing British built 19th century Central library, I felt it would make a good image. Taken from my nikon D 70 camera and converted to B & W in photoshop.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I have enjoyed looking at your work. I especially like the pictures you take of the sky -- at night, sunset, and daylight. You are very talented.

thank you for sharing these pictures with us all.

♥♥♥♥ dilaBanGi ♥♥♥♥ said...

Niceshoot!!
keepiruPP